Category: Medi Messenger Bags
This is the bag used by Wiley (Joseph Gordon Levitt) in Columbia Pictures feature film, Premium Rush. "...The thing is, once it goes in the bag, it's gotta stay in the bag."
Availability: This item is out of stock and will be made to order. Please allow 2-3 weeks to receive your bag. We will email you once it ships!
*See the Classic Black messenger bag for the bag used by Dania Ramirez and the other characters in the film.
- Jet black Canvas
- Black vinyl exterior; Red vinyl interior
- Dimensions: 14" Long x 6" Wide x 9.5" High
- Volume: 13.1 L
- Waterproof Sunbrella canvas
- Waterproof 18oz. Vinyl Coated Polyester lining
- Commercial-grade, fivebar seatbelt webbing and nylon 69 thread
- Handmade in NY
- Quick release buckle
- Fast adjust seatbelt webbing strap
- No-swing stabilizer strap
- Cushioned padded back
- Blinking light loop
- Two inner pockets measuring 5" x 5"
- Inner back pocket for laptop measuring 16" x 9"
- Pockets under flap for pen, iPod, and cell phone
- Accommodates up to a 15-inch MacBook Pro
Please feel free to contact us directly for further information about this product.